The Earth will bring forth its Praise

In the Psalms many of David's songs began in distress and concluded in victory. He journeyed from where he was to the throne, to the temple.

Israel sang his psalms as they journey from their homeland every year to the temple where they brought sacrific and were released from their sins for one more year. There is a progression in the psalms.

The following devotions are from Betty Slade's poetry books, "Within the Veil" and the second volumn "In His Presence".

A Pilgrim

Just a pilgrim passing through
The bounds of mere man
The rules of mere doctrine
Time given to mere earth.

This pilgrim has travelled
through time and space
to the heavenly city of faith.
The reality of life with God.

Operating ouside of time
As we submit to His purpose and plan
He passes talent
knowledge
and strength
To do exceedingly abundant of what
He asks or thinks,
according to the power
that works in tis mere pilgrim.

Monday, December 6, 2010

Water in the Wilderness


Water in
Wilderness

I am His, He is Mine

Stand on His work, God has not lied.
how could we ever deny
our God, our Maker,
an answer?

Allow the love of God to descend
into your heart, mere human being.
His gentle love has made me whole.
I hold Heaven within my heart,
and He has all of me in His.

I am His,
He is mine.

Stir not up nor awaken until He pleases
Love is there, as we experience it.
Hurry Holy Spirit,
Enable me to receive more of His Love
deep within my soul.

I yearn to experience,
I do not know His love,
that has been told.
How He embraces my life in His hold.

God, remove my spiritual blinders,
So I can see Your glory and grace.
Hide me in the crevice of Your Soul.
Pass by me, Your glory display,
Then people will say,
She's been with Jesus throughout this day.


The Journey~~~~Walk the Talk!
Yes, He will drawn us into the wilderness. But we will will find water there, because He promises. Not because it is the natural thing but His Word makes it so.

He will hide us in the crevice of His Soul. Why? Because He said so, His Word makes it so.

Love is there, as we experience it. So many times, we do not feel loved in the wilderness. But we are, because His Word makes it so.

No comments:

Post a Comment